Omega 3 Fish oil is the best dietary source of two types of essential omega 3 fatty acids:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
The health benefits of our Essentials Lab Omega 3 supplement are numerous and tremendously important.
They include the following:
- Reduces the chance of having a heart attack
- Reduces the risk of dying from a sudden cardiac arrest
- Slows, and even reverses, the development of arterial plaque
- Reduces the chance of abnormal heart rhythm
- Reduces the risk of having a stroke
- Helps reverse and manage rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces the progression of kidney disease
- Helps to prevent and/or slow the progression of osteoporosis
- Helps to regulate blood sugar in those with type 2 diabetes or similar disorders
- Makes it easier to lose weight because it reduces blood sugar spikes
- Lowers the incidence of asthma attacks and other breathing disorders
- Helps manage depression, bipolar disorder, and other psychological issues
- Reduces the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Reduces the likelihood of developing Alzheimer’s disease
- Reduces dry eyes and helps stave off age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Helps to regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle and reduces menstrual cramps
- Reduces breast pain, miscarriage, and other complications during pregnancy
- Increases memory function at all ages
- Improves sexual desire and performance
As you can see, omega 3 fatty acids improve almost every aspect of your health. By simply supplementing your diet with our high quality Omega 3 Fish Oil, you can very significantly increase your quality of life and lessen the likelihood of devastating diseases developing. Supporting your diet with our omega 3 supplement you can easily make it part of your morning or bedtime routine.
Beyond the amazing health benefits of Omega 3 Fish Oil listed above, many people report feeling better than they have in years after taking omega 3 fatty acids consistently every day. They feel more energetic and experience a happier more positive attitude overall. For the first time in a long time, they wake up fully rested and ready to jump out of bed and get started on the day. They fall asleep more easily at night. They are more motivated to exercise and spend quality time with their families. Their job performance often improves too.
Important Statement About Plant Sources Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
We need to clarify an important detail about plant sources of omega 3 fatty acids. The form of omega 3 found in plant foods, such as flax seeds and walnuts, is alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). The ALA form of omega 3 has a different structure than the DHA and EPA forms of omega 3 found in fish and other animal sources. Unfortunately, ALA cannot be directly utilized by the human body. It must first be converted to DHA and EPA. This would not be a problem except for the fact that this conversion rate, even in a young healthy person, is only 12 percent (approximately 8 percent to EPA and 4 percent to DHA), according to researchers at the Linus Pauling Institute who have directly tested this. If you are older and/or have less than perfect health, the conversion rate is even lower.
What Is the Take Home Message Of the Important Statement Above?
Fish oil is a far better source of omega 3 fatty acids than any plant source. Further, it can be difficult for many people to eat enough fish every week to receive the optimal amount of DHA and EPA in their diet. Therefore, taking Omega 3 Fish Oil each day is the best way to ensure you receive a consistent optimal amount of DHA and EPA.
Recommended Dosage Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
If you have any form of heart disease, or if heart disease runs in your family, the American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you take one gram of DHA and EPA per day. Additionally, the AHA recommends higher doses of DHA and EPA if you also have high triglycerides, ranging between two and four grams per day.
Why You Should Choose Our Omega 3 Fish Oil
At Essentials Lab, we are 100 percent dedicated to quality assurance. All of our products are GMP certified and FDA approved. We are also proud of the fact that our products are manufactured in the United States! By keeping our standards exceptionally high, we ensure that our customers are getting the best quality omega 3 fish oil on the market.